Fallout 4 is a post-apocalyptic role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks. It is the fifth major installment in the Fallout series, and was released on Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on November 10th, 2015, except in Japan, where it was released on December 17, 2015, possibly due to the need to censor some footage and references to atomic war, while still keeping the plot intact.
The player is the Sole Survivor of Vault 111, who emerges 210 years to the day and time after the Great War. Prior to this, there is a brief period of gameplay during the pre-War era showing the player living with their spouse and child.
Fallout 4 Features:
- Do whatever you want in a massive open world with hundreds of locations, characters, and quests. Join multiple factions vying for power or go it alone, the choices are all yours.
- Be whoever you want with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L. character system. From a Power Armored soldier to the charismatic smooth talker, you can choose from hundreds of Perks and develop your own playstyle.
- Collect, upgrade and build thousands of items in the most advanced crafting system ever. Weapons, armor, chemicals, and food are just the beginning – you can even build and manage entire settlements.
- An all-new next generation graphics and lighting engine brings to life the world of Fallout like never before. From the blasted forests of the Commonwealth to the ruins of Boston, every location is packed with dynamic detail.
- Intense first or third person combat can also be slowed down with the new dynamic Vault-Tec Assisted Targeting System (V.A.T.S) that lets you choose your attacks and enjoy the cinematic carnage.
- Release Date: November 9, 2015
- Genre: Action (Shooter) / RPG / 3D / 1st Person / 3rd Person
- Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
- Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
- Platform: PC
- Language: English/Russian
- Publication Type: RePack
- Tablet: enclosing (CODEX)
- Operating system: Windows Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- Hard disk space: 24 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB
Install & Play! 😉
To change language to English go to
C:\Users\Documents\Games\Fallout4\Fallout4.ini, Change line
Language=EN, as well as open
steam_api and change
Download Fallout 4:
*Downloading this item requires a torrent client. We recommend uTorrent.